This post was published back in 2021. Finally in 2023, we launched our own podcast, Shining with ADHD! Our podcast is specifically designed for parents who are raising kids with ADHD. Parenting kids with ADHD and anxiety is no joke and we all want our kids to live happy and independently!
Special Education and Civil Rights attorneys, Amanda and Vickie, from the Inclusive Education Project invited us on their podcast. Obviously, we loved chatting with them! It was a great conversation and we shared about our mission as well as tips and tricks to help those who are parenting kids with ADHD and anxiety.
Naturally, we LOVE sharing about empowering kids with ADHD, so on this podcast, we covered a lot of different topics, including:
1) A little bit about Lori, Katie, and Mallory and why we started the Childhood Collective.
2) School refusal and anxiety.
3) The not so common symptoms of anxiety.
4) What questions you can ask your kids if you suspect anxiety.
5) Kids do well if they can.
6) What kids really need. Hint: It isn’t more punishment!
7) Why parenting kids with ADHD and anxiety is not at all intuitive.
8) Our online ADHD parenting course, Creating Calm, and why it is so unique.
And much more!
Check out the podcast: Inclusive Education Project
Have an amazing week!
Katie, Lori, and Mallory