#104: EARLY SIGNS OF ADHD
Have you ever wondered if your preschooler’s behavior is “normal” or if they may have ADHD? During the early childhood years, it can be challenging to understand the root cause of problem behaviors and dysregulation. If your parenting intuition tells you something is below the surface, this episode provides insight on signs, next steps, and parenting resources. Join us as we share about the early signs of ADHD.
We can’t have your attention, and not mention Time Timer. As parents, we are looking for anything that will support our kids and make our lives easier. The original Time Timer does just that. In our homes, it allows us to teach our kids how to visualize time. This helps with activity transitions, independence, and building executive function skills. Trust our pro-tip; it’s a game changer! Bonus: Head to https://www.timetimer.com/discount/TCC and use the code TCC to get a site-wide discount.
RESOURCES + LINKS
* Blog Post: Which Specialists Diagnose and Treat ADHD?
* Free ADHD Parenting Guide: 6 Keys to Raising a Happy + Independent Child with ADHD
* Online ADHD Parenting Course: Creating Calm
* Time Timer Website (use code: TCC for a discount!)
* Our website: The Childhood Collective
* Have a question or want to share some thoughts? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lori, Katie, and Mallory
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment